Cowes Week Regatta 2017
Cowes Week is the largest annual sporting event in the UK after the London Marathon, with almost 1,000 yachts and 8,000 competitors taking part each day. Now you can be part of this world famous regatta! Stormforce is offering a limited number of places on board a racing yacht for a weekend of racing.
You don't have to have raced before to experience Cowes Week - our package combines racing with social entertainment.
You can book an indiviual berth (or 2 or 3 berths) or if you have your own team you can book a whole boat with skipper or owner's representaive.
The event starts on the evening of Friday 28th July 2017 in Southampton where those joining us will meet their skipper, mate and the rest of the crew for a safety briefing. The next 48 hours hours is spent learning and practising the various racing skills whilst competing in one of the worlds most famous yachting events.
You will live aboard for the weekend, race each day and soak up the party atmosphere each evening. This is where the fun really starts; Cowes week is as much a social event as it is a race regatta!
On board will be our racing skipper and mate to help you find your way around the boat and provide coaching, direction and ensure you are well fed. All lunches and snacks are provided. Typically our crew will be of mixed ability and all will develop their skills greatly over the course of the weekend. We are not just offering race charter but also comprehensive training and coaching throughout the racing with team de-briefs each afternoon. There will be one race on each day, Saturday and Sunday and accommodation is available on board on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Accommodation on board Friday and Saturday night
- Experienced and knowledgeable Racing Skipper and Mate.
- All race fees and race training.
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Access to on-shore marina facilities.
- All marina fees and general boat expenses.
What's Not Included:
- On shore expenses
- Dinner in Hamble on Friday
- Dinner in Cowes on Saturday
- Breakfast in Cowes on Sunday
- Wet weather gear (£10/hire/weekend)
We'll berth Saturday night in Cowes. The yacht will be berthed a short walk from the Red Jet (Southampton to Cowes - high speed ferry) terminal in Cowes.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More