To introduce boat handling skills and basic safety to those new to motor boating.
The RYA Helmsman's course is 2 days long.
There are no pre-requisites for the RYA Helmsman's course: the course is suitable for Motor Boating beginners.
This two-day course covers basic boat handling skills, helming, safety and basic engine checks. The RYA Helmsman's course is ideal for the new motor boat owner who is conscious of the difficulty and potential hazards of boat handling in the marina.
- 2-days use of our motor cruiser
- 2-days of instruction
- Diesel and onboard consumables
- Lunch, tea/coffee and snacks on board
- RYA Helmsman's Certificate
- Free parking at our marina ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Wet Weather gear (£5/day to hire from us)
Course dates listed below are the first day of each 2-day course. If none of these dates suit you, please contact us. We intentionally run this course alongside the RYA Start Motor Cruising Course in case family members and/or friends who are not interested in driving would like to learn crewing skills at the same time as you learn helming skills.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More