RYA Keelboat Instructor Endorsement
This is an endorsement course to enable existing Dinghy Instructors to teach the RYA National Sailing Scheme in Keelboats. This is a really useful additional string to have to your bow and will only help to make you more adaptable, flexible and, ultimately, more employable.
To convert your current Dinghy Instructor skills and knowledge and make it applicable to Keelboats.
The RYA Keelboat Instructor Endorsement course takes two days to complete; courses run from 0930 to 1700 daily.
In order to complete the RYA Keelboat Instructor Endorsement course, you must first meet the following pre-requisites:
- Be a qualified RYA Dinghy Instructor
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Have sufficient Keelboat experience and ability to pre-entry level
- Hold RYA Membership (join here)
The Coach Assessor will assess your keelboat sailing skills and discuss the different techniques used for coaching the National Sailing Scheme in small keelboats as opposed to dinghies. You are likely to use both our SB20s and Cork 1720 for the course. There will be plenty of opportunity to share best practice and Instructing techniques.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More