RYA Keelboat Instructor Pre Entry
Prior to enrolling on an RYA Keelboat Instructor Course, candidates need to have passed the Pre-Entry Training and Assessment. This is a test of your sailing skills and proves that you are ready to undergo Instructor Training.
2 Days - mix of Training and Assessment.
- Experienced and Competent Dinghy or Keelboat Sailor
- Minimum age 16 years
- RYA Membership (join here)
The Coach Assessor will ask you to demonstrate various skills including:
- Sailing efficiently on all point of sail
- Effective tacking and gybing
- Picking up a mooring buoy under sail
- MOB under sail
You may also be asked to demonstrate other skills from the National Sailing Scheme, such as:
- Rudderless Sailing
- Backward sailing
- Reefing Afloat
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More