Yacht Sailing Instructor Preparation
Before joining the RYA Yachtmaster Instructor Course (run centrally by the RYA) some RYA Cruising Instructors feel a little rusty on some of the "Yachtmaster Skills."
This five day course is run by one of our Senior Instructors and specifically coaches you on the Yachtmaster Skills that you will be expected to be proficent at, when you join the actual Yachtmaster Instructor Course with the RYA.
This course does not lead to any certification, it is intended to coach you. The focus is on hard skills as opposed to Instructor training. It is particularly popular with those Cruising Instructors who normally operate in non-tidal waters and need to refresh sailing in tides.
5 Days live aboard (0930 on Day 1 to 1600 on Day 5).
- 7,000 miles logged
- RYA Cruising Instructor
- RYA Yachtmaster Offshore (with commercial endorsement)
- First Aid
- Minimum of a year full time or two seasons part time as a RYA Cruising Instructor (strongly recommended)
Yachtmaster Offshore Skills coached to a higher level including boat handling (power and sail), pilotage, passage planning, navigation, safety, skippering supporting knowledge and understanding.
Individual Person Price: £479
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Team Stormforce take home a trophy from the Manches Cup! More
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More