Motor Yacht Instructor Preparation
Some candidates feel a little rusty prior to attending the RYA Yachtmaster Power Instructor Course and require a refresher; this course is useful for refreshing your hard skills prior to Instructor Training. We recommend this week is followed by the RYA Yachtmaster Instructor Course as soon as possible.
This course does not lead to any certification. The focus is on hard skills as opposed to Instructor training.
4 Days - (0900 on Day 1 to 1600 on Day 4).
Before undertaking this course, you should have:
- 7,000 miles logged
- RYA Motor Cruising Instructor
- RYA Yachtmaster Offshore (with commercial endorsement)
- First Aid
- RYA Membership (join here)
- Minimum of a year full time (or two seasons part time) as an RYA Cruising Instructor (strongly recommended)
Yachtmaster Offshore skills coached to a higher level including boat handling, pilotage, passage planning, navigation, safety, use of radar, diesel engines, skippering, supporting knowledge and understanding.
- 4-days use of our motor cruiser
- 4-days of instruction
- 3-nights accommodation on board
- Diesel and on board consumables
- Breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee and snacks on board
- Free berthing at the home port
- 1-year's free introductory RNLI membership
- Free parking at our marina
What's Not Included:
- Evening meals (usually eaten ashore)
- Berthing away from the home port (shared equally among the crew if they want to stay elsewhere)
- Wet Weather gear (£5/day to hire from us)
Individual Person Price: £890
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More
- Stormforce Students' Shackleton Epic Adventure Success! More