No it's not a typo! Flexi-Track is our solution to the Yachtmaster Fast-Track Course.
We believe that our Yachtmaster Flexi-Track Course:
- Is cheaper for you than the alternatives
- Saves you time
- Produces better Yachtmasters
We have revolutionised the way we deliver the Yachtmaster Fast-Track Course. Instead of offering you specific start dates that do not necessarily fit into your diary, you can start the course at a time that suits you. Unlike other Yachtmaster Fast-Track providers we will not insist on you following an exact programme, we will tailor the programme for you. This means you do not have to repeat any modules you have already done and can take those modules that you specifically require. It also means we can allow time off for any commitments you may have.
Essentially, we create your unique programme for you before you start. The standard Yachtmaster Programme takes 16 weeks but we can shorten this to take into account any courses you have already completed and miles you have logged. Likewise, we can add in specific modules for you if you tell us which part of the industry you are heading for (i.e. Super Yacht Crew, Ocean Delivery Skipper, UK Charter Skipper and so on). Not every module is necessarily applicable to every trainee.
The Programme can include
- RYA Keelboat Level 1
- RYA Keelboat Level 2
- RYA Keelboat Level 3
- RYA Keelboat Sailing with Spinnakers
- RYA Keelboat Seamanship
- RYA Competent Crew
- RYA Dayskipper Sail
- RYA ICC
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- Offshore Cruising
- RYA Coastal Skipper
- MCA/RYA Yachtmaster Coastal
- MCA/RYA Yachtmaster Offshore
- RYA Dayskipper Shorebased
- RYA Yachtmaster Shorebased
- RYA Radar
- RYA Short Range Certificate
- RYA Diesel
- BSAC Outboard
- 12V Electrics
- MCA / RYA Sea Survival
- ISAF Offshore Safety
- RYA First Aid
Flexi-Track students can vary the above base package to suit them, either by taking out some components or adding extras in. We will, of course, advise you on exactly which components you require to get to where you want to. Our base package assumes you want to skipper sailing yacht up to 200 tonnes, up to 12 passengers and up to 150 miles offshore.
Extra options include (but are not limited to):
- Further RYA/BSAC & BWS Powerboat Training
- RYA ICC Power 24m
- MCA/RYA Yachtmaster Power Conversion
- MCA/RYA Advanced Powerboat
- STCW '95 Medical Care
- Further STCW ’95 Training
- MCA/RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Shorebased
- MCA/RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Exam
- RYA Sail Cruising Instructor
- RYA Performance Keelboat Sailing
- RYA Start Keelboat Racing
- RYA Intermediate Keelboat Racing
- RYA Advanced Keelboat Racing
- Inshore Keelboat Racing
- Offshore Yacht Racing
- RYA PWC Proficiency and PWC Instructor
- MCA Master 200 & OOW 500
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More