St. Maarten Heineken Regatta 2017
Read on to learn about our 2017 St. Maarten Heineken Regatta Entry and how you can be part of it.
The 36th St Maarten Heineken Regatta - 2017 - The Biggest Regatta in the Caribbean
The Heineken Regatta attracts international attention as boats of all shapes and sizes come to the tiny island to race and party. Simpson Bay is where most races begin and end. As always, the Regatta Organisation abide by their mantra of "Serious Fun". The Island's culture combines Dutch and French backgrounds with the laid back attitudes of the Caribbean. Not only does the event attract some of the biggest names in yacht racing from around the world but the evening parties have in previous years hosted the Black Eyed Peas, the Marley Brothers, Maxi Priest and Wyclef Jean, to name but a few. Stormforce Coaching will be entering into the 2017 event as part of our Caribbean season. We are confident that with our experienced racing skipper and an enthusiastic team onboard, they will be well placed.
Whether you have racing experience or not, you can be part of that team and work hard and play hard for a week in the tropics. The package includes 4 days of pre-race sailing/training (from Antigua) and the Commodores Cup (a stand alone 1 day event). There is also the option to join the passage back to Antigua before after the regatta, which not only gives you more time sailing, but may also make flight options easier.
This week includes race training and four days of exciting round the cans racing. The event is suited to all levels. This page is for the 'Buy a Berth' package, which is for people looking to buy individual places onboard one of our yachts for this campaign (or 2-3 places). We also offer whole boat charter for teams looking to hire an entire boat plus skipper.
- 26 Feb - Arrive in Antigua (evening)
- 27 Feb- 1 March - Passage to St. Maarten and training days
- 2 March - Racing (Gill Commodore's Cup)
- 2 March - Evening Prize Giving
- 3-5 March - Racing (Heineken Cup)
- 5 March - Prize Giving
- 6 March - Return passage to Antigua
- 7 March - Disembark Antigua
We have now scheduled the dates for 2018, 2019 and 2020 - call the office team for more information and the dates on 02380231122.
- Accommodation on board (if required)
- Professional Race skipper / Instructor
- First Mate
- 4 training days (including passage from Antigua)
- 4 days of racing (2 events)
- Plenty of Caribbean-style partying
- All race fees and regatta insurance
- General boat expenses (diesel, gas etc)
- Berthing / anchorage fees
- Soft drinks on board
- Lunch on board and additional meals during the 2 passages
- Crew shirt to wear for the race and take home as a momento
What's Not Included:
- Meals ashore
- Travel insurance
- Visas, Entry & Departue Taxes
Preferential rates are available for teams and whole crews.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More