Corporate Charter (Yachting)
Why would corporate charter work for you? We think that entertaining your staff or guests with a day out yachting shows a certain touch of class. Our Corporate Division will manage an unforgettable day of yachting for you on the Solent (summer) or in the Caribbean (winter).
Groups join us at our Marina base to meet their skipper and be introduced to the yacht. They spend the morning becoming familiar with how to sail and steer the yacht before taking lunch on board (baguettes) or ashore at one of the Royal Yacht Clubs (buffet or BBQ). They then spend the afternoon with more sailing or taking part in some informal races, if chartering a fleet. The day is wrapped up with champagne (and prize giving for fleets).
You can charter any number of yachts from one upwards; for corporate racing you will need at least two yachts. Ideal crew size is 4-9 people per yacht (plus our skipper). We charge a flat rate per yacht, regardless of the numbers that attend on the day.
Typically 0930 to 1700, however we can flex these timings to suit you.
- Welcome at Stormforce Coaching, Shamrock Quay and issue of wet weather gear
- Meet the skipper, board the yachts and receive a safety-brief
- Set sail and spend the morning yachting (learn how to steer the yacht and trim the sails)
- Lunch on board at sea (baguettes or wraps)
- Afternoon of further sailing (a few short races if you have chartered more than one yacht)
- Return to Shamrock Quay (optional prize giving)
- Charter of the yacht(s) for the day
- Skipper for the day
- Wet weather gear and life jackets for all of your party
- Lunch on board
- Tea/coffee and soft drinks on board
- Engine usage, diesel and all on board expenses
- Car parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to Terms & Conditions )
- No hidden extras
|YACHT TYPE||NUMBER OF GUESTS||PRICE PER DAY||SUMMARY|
BENETEAU FIRST 40.7
|Ideally sailed by teams of 5-9 crew (plus our skipper).||
£740 plus vat
£888 inc. vat
|The 40 footers are the most popular option for corporate charter crews.|
|JEANNEAU SUNFAST 37||Ideally sailed by teams of 4-6 crew (plus our skipper), although we can carry 7 guests if required.||
£590 plus vat
£708 inc. vat
|The 37 footers are slightly smaller and are a few years older than the 40 footers above. As such there are signs of cosmetic wear, however the yachts are safe, well maintained and in good working order.|
What's Not Included:
- Optional prizes (provided by you)
If you would like your charter experience to stand out, we'd be delighted to help you customise your package. Add something extra with any of the following:
- Fresh coffee and bacon buttie breakfast (£10/person plus vat)
- RIB Rides (£405 plus vat/half day OR £610 plus vat/full day)
- Visitor berthing and lunch ashore (POA)
- Photographer and/or photography boat (POA)
- 100% cotton branded polo shirts for all you party (From £20/shirt)
- Your branding on the hulls (or sails) of the yachts (POA)
If you have any other ideas about how to customise your charter experience, please give one of our course advisors a ring to discuss on 023 8023 1122.
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More