Caribbean Day Skipper Sail
Combine some winter sunshine, a stunning sailing location and tidal waters with your Day Skipper Practical Course.
To give students the skills required to skipper a cruising yacht in familiar tidal waters by day, while taking adavntage of the winter weather of the Caribbean.
We provide one week's accommodation onboard, meaning there is more time to learn to sail and enjoy the Caribbean than on a conventional 5 day RYA Course.
- Minimum Age 16
- 5 days on board
- 100 miles logged
- 4 night hours on board a sailing yacht
- Basic navigation and helming ability
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased (or equivalent knowledge)
If gybes are still taking you by surprise then you are not quite ready for this course. It is recommended that you attend the Day Skipper Shorebased Course and Competent Crew Course before taking this practical course. You will also find the RYA SRC Course useful.
Pilotage, boat handling, seamanship and navigation. This practical course gives you the chance to put all the skills learnt on the shorebased course into practice.
- 6 days yachting instruction
- Yacht, gas and diesel
- 7 nights accommodation on board
- Breakfasts, lunches and one evening meal on board
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Day Skipper Sail Certificate
- 1 Year's free membership of the RNLI
What's Not Included:
- Flights and Transfers
- RYA International Certificate of Competence (ICC) subject to £40 RYA fee
Individual Person Price: £680
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More
- Stormforce Students' Shackleton Epic Adventure Success! More