Dartmouth Regatta 2017
As August draws to a close, the beautiful Devon coast will once again play host to the esteemed Dartmouth Yacht Regatta. Make the most of the last days of summer with two full day's race training and four days of close inshore racing against the back drop of the beautiful Devon coastline.
This page is for the 'Buy a Berth' package, which is for people looking to buy individual places onboard one of our yachts for this campaign (or 2-3 places). We also offer whole boat charter for teams looking to hire an entire boat plus skipper.
The Stormforce Coaching regatta package begins on Monday evening and finishes on Sunday. The itinerary includes the following:
- 21 August 2017 - Evening welcome in Dartmouth
- 22 - 23 August 2017 - Two days of race and spinnaker training
- 24 - 27 August 2017 - Four days of racing
- 27-28 August 2017 - Optional overnight delivery back to Southampton
We meet on the Monday evening for the welcome and devote Tuesday and Wednesday to training (late arrivals can join us on Tuesday morning). The Regatta then takes place from Thursday to Sunday. There will be two races a day for three of the days and a longer coastal race on one of the days.
All of the racing takes places just outside of Dartmouth Harbour and we will be racing in the IRC fleet.
There will be prize giving and entertainment at the Yacht Club each evening. The whole of Dartmouth will be celebrating Dartmouth Week and there are various evening games and competitions to enjoy.
- Race ready yacht
- Accommodation on board (optional)
- Berthing fees and on board expenses (diesel, gas etc)
- Lunch each day on board
- Skipper and mate
- Training day and Regatta
- Regatta fees and entry to the Regatta marquee
What's Not Included:
- Use of wet weather gear (£20 to hire for the week)
- Breakfasts and evening meals (eaten ashore)
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More