Dartmouth Regatta 2013
As August draws to a close, the long Bank Holiday Weekend will host the esteemed Dartmouth Regatta. Make the most of the last days of summer with a full day's race training and four days of close inshore racing against the back drop of the beautiful Devon coastline.
Tuesday evening to Sunday afternoon
- Tuesday Night 27 August 2013 - Welcome
- Wednesday - 28 August 2013 - Race and Spinnaker Training
- Thursday to Saturday 29 August to 30 August 2013 - Racing
- Sunday 31 August - Optional delivery back to Southampton
We meet on the Tuesday evening for a welcome and devote Wednesday to training (late arrivals can join us on Wednesday morning). The Regatta then takes place from Thursday to Sunday. There will be two races a day for three of the days and a longer Coastal Race on one of the days.
All of the racing takes places just outside of Dartmouth Harbour and we will be racing in the IRC fleet.
There will be prize giving and entertainment at the Yacht Club each evening. The whole of Dartmouth will be celebrating Dartmouth Week and there are various evening games and competitions to enjoy. Free accommodation is optionally available on board.
- Accommodation on board (optional)
- Berthing fees and on board expenses (diesel, gas etc)
- Lunch each day on board
- Skipper and mate
- Training day and Regatta
- Regatta fees and entry to the Regatta marque
- Team shirt
What's Not Included:
- Use of sailing boots
- Use of wet weather gear (£20 to hire for the week)
- Breakfasts and evening meals (eaten ashore)
Individual Person Price: £550
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More
- Stormforce Students' Shackleton Epic Adventure Success! More