Canary Islands Cruise
Spend a week cruising the Canary Islands. Passages will embark and disembark at Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. This region has among the highest sunshine hours in the world and is only a four-hour flight from London (it also operates in GMT/BST, so no jet lag!).
You could head West and visit destinations including Gran Canaria, Tenerife, La Gomera, El Hierro, La Palma or perhaps stick to the Eastern Islands of Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and mainland Morocco.
The exact itinerary will be decided by the skipper depending on weather and crew. The prevailing winds are NE or NW, meaning that much of the sailing is reaching. The Canary Islands acceleration zones guarantee cool and stronger winds offshore.
- Visit several tropical Islands and anchorages and enjoy a week of sailing in the sun
- Log 300 to 400 miles
- Experience the Canary Islands acceleration zones
This week is suitable for all levels of sailors. Minimum age 18 (or minimum age 16 if accompanied by a parent)
- Yacht, gas and diesel
- Accommodation on board
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on board
- Loan of a life jacket
What's Not Included:
- Flights and transfers
- Meals taken ashore
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More