RYA Keelboat Instructor Package
If you are an experienced keelboat helm, you will be able to complete the RYA Keelboat Instructor Course and the relevant pre-requisites in ten days, in order to fast -track your way to the qualification.
Fast-track your way to becoming a fully qualified RYA Keelboat Instructor with this comprehensive package.
The Stormforce Coaching Keelboat Instructor package takes 10 days to complete, with a 0930 start each day.
To undertake this course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum age 16 years
- Competent keelboat sailor
- RYA Keelboat Seamanship standard
- RYA Member (join here)
The Keelboat Instructor package incorporates many of the pre-requisite courses neeeded to become a an RYA Keelboat Instructor, in addition to the Instructor course itself:
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA First Aid
- Pre Entry Training Day
- RYA Keelboat Instrucror Pre Entry Training & Assessment
- RYA Keelboat Instructor
- 10 days Instruction
- Use of our craft
- Loan of a life jacket or buoyancy aid
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Start Powerboating Handbook
- RYA First Aid Certificate
- First Aid Manual
- RYA Keelboat Instructor Certificate
- Free parking on site ( Subject to Terms & Conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Wet Weather Gear Hire (£35 to hire for your three on water courses)
- Meals and accommodation
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work Certification £12
- 2 days Seamanship / Additional Pre Entry Training (£210)
Recommended Pre-Course Reading and Useful Books:
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More