RYA PWC Instructor
To prepare potential Instructors with the skills and knowledge required to teach the RYA PWC Proficiency Course and RYA Safety Course at Centres in the UK and abroad.
It takes 3 days (0930 to 1700 hrs) to complete this course, with some evening home work.
For Superyachts that require this training for their crew, we are able to fly to you and run this course onboard your vessel.
- Minimum age of 16 years
- 2 years experience (or one season full time)
- RYA First Aid Certificate or equivalent
- RYA PWC Proficiency Certificate
- RYA Membership (join here)
The course includes training in teaching techniques afloat and ashore in order to prepare candidates to instruct the RYA PWC Proficiency Course at RYA Training Centres. The emphasis is on how to teach the relevant skills and to debrief students.
This course also incorporates providing safety cover, basic trouble shooting, running your own centre and fleet management.
- Use of our skis
- Loan of an impact vest
- Safety cover
- Free parking ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Use of a wetsuit and spray top (£5 to hire per day)
Please be aware that existing powerboat instructors can do a one day conversion course instead of this 3-day PWC Instructor course.
Why choose Stormforce Coaching for this course?:
PWC Instructor and PWC Instructor Endorsement Courses are taught by PWC Trainers. We are lucky enough to have two PWC Trainers on our full time permanent staff. This means we do not have to rely on external contractors and can be much more flexible with agreeing dates. It also means we are able to look after our customers rather than relying on a external Trainer to come in and run the course.
Unlike the vast majority of PWC Training Centres on the South Coast, at Stormforce Coaching, we own our own PWCs and safety boats; we do not need to hire in the kit. This means we can focus on running your course well, rather than trying to coordinate outside staff and resources.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More