Inshore Motor Skipper Fast-Track Foundation Module
Build a bespoke Fast-Track programme at Stormforce Coaching using our unique system. Select a foundation module and follow up with the necessary Level 2 and Level 3 modules to Fast Track your way to achieving your goal. This foundation module can lead onto any of the Level 2 modules, including Coastal Motor Skipper, Coastal Sail Skipper or Sports Boat Instructor, depending on your end objectives. The Level 2 module you select will determine the rest of your course; go on to either the Offshore Motor or Offshore Sail Skipper. Either will lead on to the Level 4 Ocean Skipper module.
This package of courses provides a thorough introduction to the sport of motor boating and sets the foundations for the complete Yachtmaster Coastal or Offshore Power programme, should this be the route you wish to pursue.
This foundation module of the fast track programme involves 17 days of contact time spread across 3 weeks.
You should be a minimum of 17 years of age in order to undertake the foundation module of this Fast Track programme.
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- BSAC Boat Handling (optional)
- RYA Powerboat Intermediate
- RYA Day Skipper Power
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased
- RYA Short Range Certificate
- First Aid
- MCA / RYA Sea Survival
- Outboard Maintenance
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Start Powerboating Handbook
- RYA Powerboat Intermediate Certificate
- RYA Day Skipper Power Certificate
- Lunch onboard during the Day Skipper Power courses
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Course Notes
- First Aid Certificate
- First Aid Manual
- RYA / MCA Sea Survival Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- Outboard Maintenance Certificate
- Parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to Terms & Conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Meals & Accommodation for the duration of your foundation training
- RYA SRC Licence Fee of £60, which is payable direct to the RYA
You may wish to dual certify the RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate with the BSAC Boat Handling certificate. This costs an extra £85, but is not required if you will be progressing onto the Coastal Motor Skipper Fast-Track Level 2 Module or the Sport's Boat Instructor Fast-Track Level 2 Module, as the BSAC Diver Cox'n Award will superseed the Boat Handling Certificate.
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More