Coastal Sail Skipper Fast-Track Level 2 Module
6 weeks but can be broken down into smaller chunks.
As a Level 2 Fast-Track module, the most common route into the Coastal Sail Skipper programme is to undertake one of the Stormforce Coaching Fast-Track Foundation modules:
- Inshore Sail Skipper Foundation Module OR
- Inshore Motor Skipper Foundation Module (plus RYA Competent Crew) OR
- Sports Boat Driver Foundation Module (plus RYA Competent Crew) OR
- Super Yacht Crew Foundation Module OR
- Keelboat Instructor Foundation Module OR
- It is feasible to go straight to the Level 2 module if you have appropriate experience and qualifications (to be discussed with the Principal).
- RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased
- Offshore Cruise
- Yacht Sailing Skills & Drills Course
- RYA Diesel
- RYA Coastal Skipper Sail
- RYA Keelboat Training
- ISAF Offshore Safety
- Self Sail 1 (Solent)
- RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Coastal Sail
- Meals and accommodation onboard for the yachting courses
What's Not Included:
- Meals and accommodation for the shorebased and keelboat courses
- Wet weather gear (avalible to hire)
- Yachtmaster Coastal Exam Fee (not required if you are continuing to a Level 3 module)
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More