Inshore Sail Skipper Fast-Track Foundation Module
Build a bespoke Fast-Track programme at Stormforce Coaching using our unique system. Select a foundation module and follow up with the necessary Level 2 and Level 3 modules to Fast Track your way to achieving your goal. This foundation module can lead onto any of the Level 2 modules, including Coastal Sail Skipper, Coastal Motor Skipper or Sports Boat Instructor, depending on your end objectives. The level 2 module you select will determine the rest of your course; go on to either the Offshore Sail or Offshore Motor Skipper. Either will lead on to the Level 4 Ocean Skipper module.
21 days of contact time (3 weeks).
As a foundation level training module, the Inshore Sail Skipper Fast-Track course is suitable for beginners. The only pre-requisite for this module is a minimum age of 17.
The Fast-Track Inshore Sail Skipper foundation module is a packed programme including many of the most popular RYA courses:
- RYA Competent Crew
- RYA Keelboat Course
- RYA Dayskipper Shorebased
- RYA Dayskipper Sail
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA Short Range Certificate
- RYA / MCA Sea Survival
- First Aid
- RYA Keelboat Certificate
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Start Powerboating Handbook
- RYA Competent Crew Certificate
- RYA Dayskipper Sail Certificate
- Meals and accommodation onboard during the practical yachting courses
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Course Notes
- First Aid Certificate & First Aid Manual
- RYA / MCA Sea Survival Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- Free parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to Terms & Conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Meals & Accommodation (except whilst onboard the yacht for the duration of the practical yachting courses)
- RYA SRC Licence Fee, which is payable directly to the RYA (£60)
- Wet weather gear (we recommend you bring your own, although we do have some available to hire for £5 per day)
Some may wish to dual certify the RYA Powerboat Level 2 qualification with the BSAC Boat Handling certificate, for an additional £85. This is not required if you will be progressing onto the Coastal Motor Skipper Fast-Track Module or the Sports Boat Instructor Fast-Track Module, as the Diver Cox'n Award is included in both packages and supersedes the Boat Handling Certificate.
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More