RYA PWC Instructor Endorsement
To transfer the skills of existing Powerboat Instructors, to enable them to effectively deliver the RYA PWC Proficiency Course.
One Day - 09.30 to 17.00hrs.
- 2 years experience (or one season full time)
- Minimum age 16 years
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA First Aid Certificate or equivalent
- RYA PWC Proficiency Certificate
- RYA Membership (join here)
Candidates could be asked to demonstrate or teach any part of the PWC proficiency course. It goes without saying that ski handling, launching and associated theory needs to be at a high standard before you attend this course.
- Use of one of our skis
- Loan of an impact vest
- Safety cover
- Free parking ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Use of a wetsuit and spray top (£5 to hire per day)
Why choose Stormforce Coaching for this course?:
PWC Instructor and PWC Instructor Endorsement Courses are taught by RYA PWC Trainers. We are lucky enough to have two PWC Trainers on our full time permanent staff. This means we do not have to rely on contractors and can be much more flexible with dates. It also means we are able to look after our customers rather than relying on a outside contracted Trainer to come in and run the course.
Unlike the vast majority of PWC Training Centres on the South coast we own our own PWCs and safety boats, we do not need to hire in the kit. This means we can focus on running your course well rather than trying to co ordinate outside staff and resources.
PWC Instructor Training is run from our base at Shamrock Quay, our PWCs are stored on floating docks so can be launched in seconds. We ahve newly refurbished (2015) changing rooms and hot showers on site. The River provides us with excellent protection in any weather and Southampton Water provides us with an operating free from speed restrictions. We have never had to postpone a PWC Instructor course due to the weather.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More