Offshore Sail Skipper Fast-Track Level 3 Module
At Stormforce Coaching, we have a unique Fast Track system that allows you to design your own path to success. The Stormforce Coaching Fast Track system works by allowing you to select the series of modules that best suit your needs. Some people will only need to complete a foundation module to achieve the qualifications they need. Others will buy into a series of 2, 3 or 4 modules to take them to the top. The beauty of this type of programme is that you can tailor your training exactly to your needs, completing the courses you need in a time frame that works for you. There are 11 modules from which to 'pick and mix'.
This Level 3 module of the Offshore Sail Skipper Fast-Track course takes just over 5 weeks to complete.
Many people will choose to take the level 3 module after first completing the Inshore Sail Skipper Foundation Fast-Track Module and the Coastal Sail Skipper Level 2 Fast-Track Module. However, as a flexible modular programme, there are several alternatives. In order to complete this Level 3 module, you must first meet the following pre-requisites:
- Coastal Sail Skipper Fast-Track Level 2 Module OR
- RYA Coastal Skipper Sail, RYA Diesel & 1100 miles OR
- Similar experience and qualifications to be discussed with the Principal
The Level 3 Fast-Track module is an opportunity to get lots of practical sailing experience, with the 5 weeks of training spent afloat. The individual courses included in this module are:
- Yacht Sailing Skills & Drills Course
- Offshore Cruise
- Self Sail 2 (South Coast)
- Self Sail 3 (English Channel)
- RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore
This Level 3 Fast-Track module consists of 5 individual sailing courses (usually taken over 5 consecutive weeks). This stage of the Fast-Track training is spent entirely afloat, so you will aboard one of our training yachts for the duration of each of the 5 courses.
- Accommodation is provided onboard for the entire module
- Meals are provided onboard
- Free parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to Terms & Conditions )
What's Not Included:
Although this is a comprehensive Level 3 Fast-Track module, there are a couple of additional extras to be aware of. These include:
- RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Exam Fee, which is payable directly to the exam board
- Wet Weather Gear (although we recommend you bring your own, we do have kit available to hire for £50 hire for the whole module)
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More