MCA STCW Personal Survival (PST)
STCW Personal Survival Techniques (PST) is one of the five basic safety courses required by all professional seafarers. It is a sea survival course that covers abandonment and survival principles.
The STCW PST course takes 1 day to complete
As a basic safety course, the Personal Survival Techniques is suitable for those of all levels of experience and there are no pre-requisites to meet.
This course is run off-site. Training is provided by an external MCA Approved Training Provider. Courses are ru from Hyth near Southampton and from Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
- 1 day of training
- Practical Pool session
- Practical Flare session
- Use of a life jacket for the pool session
- Sea Survival Handbook
- STCW PST Certificate
- Free Parking
This is a specialised courses that we outsource to another local training organisation.
This course is part of the week long STCW Basic Safety Week and can be taken as a stand alone course
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More