Dartmouth Regatta (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the Dartmouth Regatta, please click here. For whole boat charter for the Dartmouth Regatta, read on.
The Port of Dartmouth Regatta is described by the organisers as a 'combination of serious racing and serious fun'. This annual event takes place on the picturesque Devon coast at the end of August and combines some competitive yacht racing with a carnival atmosphere. There will be Red Arrow displays, a funfair, illuminated river procession and competitions including best dressed yacht, dinghy or house!
Ready-made teams can hire one of our race yachts and enjoy the event with friends, colleagues or family, whilst still benefitting from a race-ready yacht and experienced race skipper onboard.
Dartmouth Sailing week includes 4 days of racing. The Stormforce Coaching Regatta package includes an extra day, to be allocated to team race training, in order to optimise the chances of achieving a winning result! For 2014, the dates are as follows:
- 27 August - Race training
- 28 to 31 August - Racing
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation onboard the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate onboard
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding, for corporate charters; as one of the most popular annual sailing regattas, Dartmouth is a great place for promotion
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380231122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More