Cowes Week Regatta (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the Cowes Week Regatta, please click here. For whole boat charter for the Cowes Week Regatta, read on.
Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week is the largest annual sporting event in the UK after the London Marathon, with almost 1,000 yachts and 8,000 competitors taking part. Now you can be part of this world famous regatta and charter a yacht for Cowes Week. The 2015 event starts on the evening of Friday 7th August in Cowes. This is where the fun really starts on your whole boat charter; Cowes week is as much a social event as it is a race regatta. Race each day and soak up the party atmosphere each evening!
Cowes Week 2014 takes place during the following dates:
- 7 August to 14 August 2015
You don't have to enter a boat for the whole week, however. Speak to a Course Advisor on 023 8023 1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation on board the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate on board
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding, for corporate charters; as one of the most popular annual sailing regattas, Cowes Week is a great place for promotion
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380231122 or email@example.com
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More