Trans Atlantic ARC Race (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the Trans Atlantic ARC, please click here. For whole boat charter for the Trans Atlantic ARC, read on.
On November 23rd 2014, 250 yachts will set sail from Las Palmas in Gran Canaria to participate in the world famous Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC). This is the biggest trans-ocean race in the world and you can now charter a yacht to take part with friends or family.
Taking advantage of the North East Trade Winds and sailing across the tropics, the ARC is one of the most civilised ways of crossing the Atlantic Ocean. The 2,700 mile crossing is something most sailors only dream of. Leave the cold nights and winter weather behind in the UK as you sail non-stop through the tropics from the Canary Islands to St Lucia in the Caribbean on your whole boat charter. This will surely be one of the most memorable events of your life.
Ready-made teams can hire one of our race yachts and enjoy the event with friends, colleagues or family, whilst still benefitting from a race-ready yacht and experienced race skipper onboard.
Passage time is expected to be just under three weeks, but individual teams' passage times will vary.
For 2015, the ARC will begin on 22nd November.
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation on board the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate onboard
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380 231122 or email@example.com
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More