MCA/RYA Commercial Level 2
This training and qualification will enable you to drive a small powered craft commercially in the UK on Coastal (and some inland) waters, as required.
The basic qualification is known as the MCA / RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate of Competence or RYA Powerboat Level 2 with Commercial Endorsement. This 5-day course consists of the modules required to attain that qualification.
5 days - 0930 to 1700 hrs. These are usually five consecutive days but can be broken up if required.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- ML5 or ENG1 medical by a Doctor*
- No previous experience required
- PPR Professional Practices & Responsibilities Online Course**
*The ML5 Medical can be carried out by your GP: it takes about twenty minutes. Your GP will probably charge for this. Given enough notice we can arrange for your medical to be taken with our local Doctor.
If you book this 5-day programme with us, we will pay for your PPR course.
This course is effectively made up of 4 shorter courses:
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- RYA First Aid
- RYA Sea Survival
- RYA Short Range Certificate (SRC) (Shorebased or online)
- 5 days instruction
- Fuel and RIB for the powerboat training
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Start Powerboating Handbook
- RYA First Aid Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- Free parking on site ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Wet weather gear for the 2 days of powerboating (£5 per day to hire)
- RYA Short Range Certificate Exam Fee
- RYA Commercial Endorsement Fee
- RYA ICC Power 10m (International Licence)
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More