Round The Island Race (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the Round the Island Race, please click here. For whole boat charter for the Round the Island Race, read on.
The annual Round the Island Race is the biggest event in the yachting calendar. With over 1,800 boats competing, it is one of the most famous races in the world. The course takes you around the Isle of Wight, dodging the various off-lying rocks and other competitors along the way. The race starts and finishes at Cowes, after racing for about 60 miles. You can now charter a yacht from Stormforce Coaching to compete in this event.
Ready-made teams can hire one of our race yachts for whole boat charter and enjoy the event with friends, colleagues or family, whilst still benefiting from a race-ready yacht and experienced race skipper onboard.
The Round the Island Race is a one-day event and will next take place on Friday 30th June 2017
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation onboard the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate onboard
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380231122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More