RORC Fastnet Race (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the RORC Fastnet Race, please click here. For whole boat charter for the RORC Fastnet Race, read on.
It only comes round once every other year and is renowned as one of the yachting calendar's most exhilarating and toughest races and now you can charter a yacht to compete in the RORC Fastnet Race. The Royal Ocean Racing Club's (RORC) famous race takes a 608 mile course from Cowes in the Isle of Wight towards the Fastnet Rock off Southwest Ireland, before going round the rock and heading back to the finish line in Plymouth. This is a race with a lot of history and one that requires every ounce of each team members' energy and commitment in order to achieve a good result: when was the last time you really pushed yourself?
Ready-made teams can hire one of our race yachts and enjoy the whole boat charter event with friends, colleagues or family, whilst still benefitting from a race-ready yacht and experienced race skipper onboard.
The Fastnet Race 2015 starts on Sunday 16th August. It usually takes around a week to complete, although it depends on how fast you race!
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation on board the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate onboard
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380231122 or email@example.com
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More