Padme - Hanse 350
Boat Year: 2007
"Padme" was built in 2007. She is used for both RYA courses and bareboat charter. With an auto helm, roller furling headsail, stack pack on the main and the option of rigging the jib as a self tacker, she is popular with short handed crews. She is fitted with Icom DSC, Raymarine instruments and Simrad GPS & Plotter. She can sleep up to 8 people across three double cabins and two single saloon berths.
|Length Overall (LOA):||10.59m (35')|
|Number of Berths:||8|
|Number of Cabins:||3|
|Number of Heads:||1|
|Engine:||20HP Yanmar Diesel with sail Drive|
Racing stats & Sail Wardrobe
|ISAF Category:||Cat 4.|
|Cruising Mainsail:||Stack pack with single line reefing|
|Cruising Headsails:||Roller furled self tacking jib and/or standard genoa|
Navigation Equipment & Below Decks
|VHF Radio:||Icom VHF & DSC|
|Automatic Identification System (AIS):||No|
|Entertainment:||FM radio & CD player|
|Bareboat:||✔||Bareboat Racing:||✘||Skippered Charter:||✔|
|Racing Charter:||✘||Corporate/Event Charter:||✔||Offshore/Ocean Sailing:||✔|
Bareboat Charter Crew Requirements
- Skipper - RYA Day Skipper Sail (tidal) or higher
- Skipper - Relevant Experience
- Skipper - Short assessment from us in advance or at hand over (unless qualified by us or already known to us)
- 1 other crew member - Competent Crew (or higher)
- Skipper or 1 crew member - Short Range Certificate (or higher)
Bareboat Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £1,500
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More