Storm Trooper - Jeanneau Sunfast 37
Boat Year: 2002
We searched long and hard to find a cruiser/racer that would perform as a training, charter and racing yacht. With nine berths, a large spinnaker, aft main and full inventory, our two Sunfast 37's have proved very popular and fit the bill perfectly."Jedi Knight" was the first on the fleet. She proved so successful we followed her 18 months later with "Storm Trooper". For offshore cruises they eat up the miles; on the racecourse they are competitive and for training they perform as sailing yachts should.
|Length Overall (LOA):||11.4m (37')|
|Number of Berths:||9|
|Number of Cabins:||3|
|Number of Heads:||1|
|Engine:||Yanmar 30HP Diesel / shaft & folding prop|
Racing stats & Sail Wardrobe
|ISAF Category:||Category 2|
|Cruising Mainsail:||Slab reefed mainsail|
|Cruising Headsails:||Hanked on|
|Race Sails:||Full suite available if required as an extra|
|Spinnakers:||Extra, if required|
|Instruments:||Raymarine ST60 & i70|
Navigation Equipment & Below Decks
|Computer:||Solid state marine PC|
|Navigation Software:||Expedition tactical softwear|
|VHF Radio:||Icom VHF|
|Automatic Identification System (AIS):||Raymarine Class B Transponder|
|Heater:||Fan heater when connected to shore power|
|Entertainment:||FM radio & CD player|
|Bareboat:||✔||Bareboat Racing:||✔||Skippered Charter:||✔|
|Racing Charter:||✔||Corporate/Event Charter:||✔||Offshore/Ocean Sailing:||✔|
Bareboat Charter Crew Requirements
- Skipper - RYA Day Skipper Sail (tidal) or higher
- Skipper - Relevant Experience
- Skipper - Short assessment from us in advance or at hand over (unless qualified by us or already know to us)
- 1 other crew member - Competent Crew (or higher)
- 1 crew member - Short Range Certificate (or higher)
Bareboat Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £1,500
Racing Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £3,000
These are some of the events we have available for Race Charter. This list is not exhaustive, so if you do not see the event you are interested in, contact the team to discuss your requirements.
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More