Yoda - XS700 RIB
Boat Year: 2012
New for 2012, "Yoda" is just under 7.2m in length and you can enjoy the full range of powerboat courses on board her. You will find her Mercury 200HP Verado engine ideal for developing both your close quarter handling and high-speed skills. You will also learn how to use the VHF radio and echo sounder on board, whilst the large colour chart plotter will assist you with navigation. Yoda is also used for skippered and bareboat charter. She is licensed for day and night use and seats 10.
|Length Overall (LOA):||7.2m|
|Number of Berths:||N/A|
|Number of Cabins:||N/A|
|Number of Heads:||N/A|
|Engine:||Mercury Verado 200HP 4stroke|
Racing stats & Sail Wardrobe
Navigation Equipment & Below Decks
|Chart Plotter:||Garmin touch screen|
|VHF Radio:||Icom DSC & VHF|
|Automatic Identification System (AIS):||No|
|Entertainment:||Clarion FM stereo and ipod dock|
|Bareboat:||✔||Bareboat Racing:||✘||Skippered Charter:||✔|
|Racing Charter:||✘||Corporate/Event Charter:||✔||Offshore/Ocean Sailing:||✘|
Bareboat Charter Crew Requirements
- Skipper - RYA Intermediate Powerboat or higher
- Skipper - Relevant Experience
- Skipper - Short assessment from us in advance or at hand over (unless qualified by us or already known to us)
- 1 crew member - Short Range Certificate (or higher)
Bareboat Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £1,500
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More