SB20 UK National Championships 2017
One of our biggest events of the year will be the 'Stormforce Coaching SB20 UK National Championships 2017.' Not only are we the title sponsor for the 3rd year in a row but we have a fleet of SB20s for charter for sailors wanting to compete. included in our charter rate is the "Sportsboat World" Short Course National Championships held on Friday, so you get to race in 2 events over four days.
The Stormforce Coaching SB20 National Championships will be hosted by the Royal Torbay Yacht Club in Torquay.
The Sportsboat World Short Course National Championships, held the day before, will be a 'Sprint Series' of as many 20 minutes races as possible.
The National Championships will be 3 days - Saturday 1 October to Monday 3 October 2017
The Short Course Championships will be held from midday on Friday the 31 September 2017 if you would also like to take part.
The Notice of Race will be available to download soon at Stormforce Coaching SB20 National Championships 2017.
The programme for this year is still to be confirmed.
- Hire of a race-ready SB20 keelboat for both events (4 days)
- Full set of 3 standard race sails, outboard engine and SB20 class safety equipment
- A buoyancy aid per crew member
- A hand-held VHF radio
- Boat insurance
- Hand over/hand back in Torquay
- SB20 road delivery to the event, mast stepping & launching
What's Not Included:
- Your race event entry and class membership fees (associate membership is £40 at time of writing)
- Premium race sails (see Optional Extras on SB20 race charter page)
The booking system below is per boat. Once you have booked online, we will contact you for crew information and further details. Alternatively, you can charter an SB20 by calling us on 02380 231122 or emailing us at email@example.com
The first 25 boats to enter the event will receive a £25 Stormforce Coaching gift voucher for each crew member. Vouchers can be redeemed against most Stormforce Coaching courses, events and charters.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More