SB20 UK National Championships 2017
One of the biggest SB20 events of the year will be the 'SB20 UK National Championships 2017.' We have a fleet of SB20s for charter for sailors wanting to compete. Included in our charter rate is the SB20 Short Course Championships held on Friday, so you get to race in 2 events over four days.
The SB20 National Championships is a 3 days event of up to 10 races.
The Short Course National Championships, held the day before, will be a 'Sprint Series' of as many 20 minute races as possible (typically six races), with a video debrief provided by a coach in the evening.
The Notice of Race will is available to download from the Royal Southern event page
- Hire of a race-ready SB20 keelboat for both events (4 days)
- Full set of 3 standard race sails, outboard engine and SB20 class safety equipment
- A buoyancy aid per crew member
- A hand-held VHF radio
- Boat insurance
- Hand over/hand back at Royal Southern
- SB20 delivery to the event, mast stepping & launching
What's Not Included:
- Your race event entry and class membership fees (associate membership is £40 at time of writing)
- Premium race sails (see Optional Extras on SB20 race charter page)
The booking system below is per boat. Once you have booked online, we will contact you for crew information and further details. Alternatively, you can charter an SB20 by calling us on 02380 231122 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More