Naboo - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.2
Boat Year: 2002
"Naboo" is a new addition to our fleet for May 2014. She has previously only had light private use. She can sleep up to six crew across two double cabins and two single saloon berths. She is, however, easily sailed by two competent crew so is ideal for couples who want to keep their charter fees down and for bespoke training courses.
|Length Overall (LOA):||9.5m (32')|
|Number of Berths:||6|
|Number of Cabins:||2|
|Number of Heads:||1|
|Engine:||Volvo Penta Diesel with Shaft|
Racing stats & Sail Wardrobe
|ISAF Category:||Cat 4.|
|Cruising Mainsail:||Stack Pack with Slab Reefing|
|Cruising Headsails:||Roller Furling|
Navigation Equipment & Below Decks
|Chart Plotter:||Raymarine colour plotter & radar|
|Automatic Identification System (AIS):||No|
|Entertainment:||DVD player & screen, FM radio, CD player with MP3 socket|
|Bareboat:||✔||Bareboat Racing:||✘||Skippered Charter:||✔|
|Racing Charter:||✘||Corporate/Event Charter:||✔||Offshore/Ocean Sailing:||✔|
Bareboat Charter Crew Requirements
- Skipper - RYA Day Skipper Sail (tidal) or higher
- Skipper - Relevant experience
- Skipper - Short assessment from us in advance or at hand over (unless qualified by us or already known to us)
- 1 other crew member - Competent Crew (or higher)
- Skipper or 1 crew member - Short Range Certificate (or higher)
Bareboat Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £1,500
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More