BVI Spring Regatta and Sailing Festival (Whole Boat)
For individual places on the BVI Sailing Festival & Spring Regatta, please click here. For whole boat charter for the BVI Sailing Festival & Spring Regatta, read on.
The BVI Spring Regatta is the one Caribbean regatta that has something for everyone who attends. Race your way through the British Virgin Islands (BVI). The week long BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival starts at Nanny Cay, the Sailing Festival will kick off with The Round Tortola Race, followed by a relaxed Island Race and Thursday is a Maritime Heritage/ Layday at Nanny Cay. After the warm up, the BVI Spring Regatta holds three days of some of the best racing in the Caribbean. Only the best survive to take home the Gold and the Glory, along with great stories and experiences that keep sailors coming back year after year. You can participate in all five races of the BVI Spring Regatta & Sailing Festival. With a huge choice of shoreside accommodations and activities, there’s no need to leave your loved ones at home.
28 March - 3 April 2016
This package is suitable for corporate events or family/friends holidays and can be tailored to suit the needs/requirements of the individuals concerned. As a guide, packages include:
- Race-ready yacht
- Use of race sails
- Regatta Insurance
- Experienced Race Skipper
- Tea, coffee, cleaning products etc
- Accommodation on board the yacht
What's Not Included:
The charter package does not include the following:
- Your race entry fees
- Engine Hours (charged at £6/hour, including diesel costs)
- Berthing (away from the home port)
Each whole boat charter package is bespoke and we are happy to provide optional extras as required, including:
- Experienced Mate on board
- Branded team polo shirts
- Hull or sail branding
- To capture those winning moments, we can arrange a photographer
To discuss pricing and other options for whole boat charter, please contact a Course Advisor on 02380 231122 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More