RYA Safe and Fun Safeguarding Online
From the 1st of April 2015, it will be a requirement for all newly qualified Level 2 Racing Coaches, Dinghy Instructors, Windsurf Instructors and Senior Instructors to complete the Safe and Fun course before their instructor training course begins.
This course is aimed at anyone who will be working with children or vulnerable adults in a RYA training environment.
This online course will provide a basic level of knowledge and awareness of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, put into realistic scenarios that anyone could come across at their sailing club or training centre.
Watch this short video of what to expect from the course!
Approximately 3 hours
There are no prerequisites for this course, but it is recommended that anybody working with children or vulnerable adults take it.
You must have access to a PC, Mac or iPad that has an internet connection
Please use the online booking facility below. The course comes with full telephone and e-mail support. There is a short manual activation process; once you have booked please allow one working day for us to e-mail you your username and password.
If you would prefer to discuss this with someone, or book over the phone, you can contact the admin team on 02380 231122 or e-mail us on email@example.com.
Why choose Stormforce Coaching for this course?:
- We are one of the first centres in the world to offer the course.
- We have a team of full time instructors who can provide email and phone support if you need it.
- You do not need to attend our centre, the whole course is taken online.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More