MCA STCW Fire Fighting Refresher
Under the new STCW Convention and Code, seafarers and super yacht crew require refresher training. Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Refresher Training takes one day and should take place at least every five years.
For delegates to maintain the required standard of competence in Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
- Correct use of breathing apparatus
- Search & rescue operations
- Utilizing hoses and nozzles
- Practical use of extinguishers
- One day of practical refresher training
- Use of breathing apparatus and extinguishers
- Refresher certificate
What's Not Included:
This course is run off site at Hythe near Southampton. Training is provided by an external MCA Approved Training Provider.
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More