SB20 Cowes Week Grand Slam 2017
The SB20 Grand Slam Series comes to the UK each year for Cowes Week. Unlike most fleets who race one race a day for seven or eight days we get two races a day for four days (Saturday-Tuesday). Once the Grand Slam has finished boats can continue racing for a further four days if they would like to do the whole of Cowes Week.
We have three SB20 (formerly SB3) keelboats within our fleet which are available to charter for Cowes Week (Grand Slam). This is our busiest SB20 race charter and sells out every year.
Cowes Week is the largest annual sporting event in the UK after the London Marathon, with almost 1,000 yachts and 8,000 competitors taking part each day.
This page provides booking details for chartering an SB20 for Cowes Week Grand Slam and Cowes Week.
Specific information on pre requisites, conditions, what is and is not included and optional extras are listed at SB20 Race Charter
- Four days Saturday to Tuesday (Grand Slam only) OR
- Eight days Saturday to Saturday (Cowes Week including Grand Slam)
Handover typically takes place from Friday morning.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More