MCA STCW OOW Nav & Radar 2 - Bridge Simulation
This is the second half of the MCA STCW OOW Yacht Navigation and Radar Module that is a requirement for those progressing onto the OOW (Officer of the Watch 3,000 grt/yacht). Having completed MCA STCW Navigation & Radar 1 - Distance Learning Course the next step is to complete this 5-day bridge simulation course at a MCA Maritime College. The two courses together take three weeks at other colleges so you will save considerable time by following this "blended learning" route and you can "learn while you earn".
To complete the Navigation and Radar Module.
- Minimum Age 18
- MCA STCW OOW Navigation & Radar 1 (Distance Learning)
This course is provided by a MCA Accredited third party and as such you will be subject to their terms and conditions.
- Bridge simulation training
- Bridge simulation assessment
- 5 days of training & assessment
What's Not Included:
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More