Pre Flotilla Refresher
This weekend course is a refresher for crews and helms who feel a little rusty and will soon be jetting off on a flotilla holiday.
Weekend 0930 Saturday to 1600 Sunday
It should be stressed that this is a refresher course and apart from "stern-to mooring" most of the subjects below should have been learned previously:
- Engine checks (although some operators will do this for you)
- Safety kit
- Basic VHF use
- Manoeuvring the yacht in close quarters
- Med style stern-first mooring
- Ropework, cleat and winches
- Jib furling, mainsail hoisting and reefing
- Man overboard refresher
- Yacht, gas and diesel
- Accommodation on board
- Meals and snacks on board
- Loan of a life jacket
- Free Parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Hire of foul weather gear (£5/day if required)
- Berthing fees, away from the home port
- One evening meal (eaten ashore)
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More