Rebel - Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 389
Boat Year: 2016
Rebel is brand new to our fleet for 2016, she is the latest release from Jeanneau, She has 9 berths spread out across 3 cabins with 3 saloon berths.
|Length Overall (LOA):||11.5m (38')|
|Number of Berths:||9|
|Number of Cabins:||3|
|Number of Heads:||1|
Racing stats & Sail Wardrobe
Navigation Equipment & Below Decks
|VHF Radio:||Raymarine i50|
|Automatic Identification System (AIS):||No|
|Bareboat:||✔||Bareboat Racing:||✘||Skippered Charter:||✔|
|Racing Charter:||✘||Corporate/Event Charter:||✔||Offshore/Ocean Sailing:||✔|
Bareboat Charter Crew Requirements
- Skipper - RYA Day Skipper Sail (tidal) or higher
- Skipper - Relevant Experience
- Skipper - Short assessment from us in advance or at hand over (unless qualified by us or already known to us)
- 1 other crew member - Competent Crew (or higher)
- Skipper or 1 crew member - Short Range Certificate (or higher)
Bareboat Security Deposit
Maximum Liability: £1500
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More