SB20 Frostbite Coaching
We are supporting a class coaching day on Saturday 11 February, with the intention that boats race in the Frostbite Championships on Sunday 12th February.
Details on the weekend package is below. You will need to book the racing with Royal Southampton Yacht Club separately. We have kept the weekend as affordable as possible.
Class coaching is provided by Olympic coach Mark Rushall on the Saturday in Southampton. The following day (Sunday) Royal Southampton Yacht Club (RSYC) hosts the SB20 Frostbite Championships and you can put it all into practice. Click here for the RSYC SB20 Frostbite Championships Notice of Race.
1 day on water coaching with Mark Rushall (Saturday 11 February)
Evening Seminar with Mark Rushall (Saturday 11 February)
1 day of racing - RSYC SB20 Frostbite Championships (race entry booked wth RSYC) (Sunday 12 February)
- You will need a team of 3 or 4 sailors
- You will need an SB20 (or charter one from us)
- At least one person on board should be a paid up class member (unless chartering as we are already a member)
Boats may arrive by road or sea on Friday evening or first thing Saturay morning.
0900 Welcome and crane launching
1100 Briefing from Olympic coach Mark Rushall, followed by on waters sessions (lunch afloat)
1830 Evening Seminar on Race Tactics
1000 First Warning Signal
Two races back to back in Southampton Water
Crane Recovery at Shamrock Quay
Prize Giving at RSYC
STANDARD PACKAGE £150/team
- Briefing and on water coaching on Saturday from Olympic coach Mark Rushall
- Debrief on Saturday evening from Mark Rushall
- Berthing on Friday & Saturday night (rafted)
- Weekend Parking at Shamrock Quay (subject to terms)
LAUNCHING PACKAGE (OPTIONAL EXTRA) £75/team
- Crane launch from trailer Saturday morning
- Crane recovery to trailer Sunday afternoon
- Overnight trailer storage at Shamrock Quay
SUNDAY RACE ENTRY £30-£40
- Book directly with Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- £30/team if booked by 8 Feb, £40 after
CHARTER OPTION £500
- All of the above (standard, plus launch, plus race entry)
- Use of a SB20 for the weekend with our standard sails
- Use of our class membership for the weekend
- Charterers can book premium sails for an additional £100/day
What's Not Included:
- Race Entry (is included in the charter pacakge)
- Damage deposit if chartering
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More