St. Thomas International Regatta 2017
The St. Thomas International Regatta (STIR) is one of the newer regattas on the Caribben circuit, the organiers however have a life time of experience hosting other events. The race series consist of 10 races over there days and we aha added the stand alone "Round the Rocks Race" to the package. Full training is included.
6 days plus 2 optional passages
- Minimum age 18
- We expect all crew to have a basic competence in sailing, i.e. to be familiar with the points of sail, use of winches, handling lines and so on. In reality many crew who sign up for this package will be far more experienced. A mixed experience of crew works well for this event.
This is a six-day package in St. Thomas, you can optionally join the 2 day passages to/from Antigua before and after the St. Thomas Regatta
18 March Evening Welcome in Antigua (optional)
19-20 March Passage from Antigua (optional)
20 March Evening Welcome in St. Thomas
21-22 March Race Training St. Thomas
23 March Round the Rocks Race (stand alone event)
24-26 March St. Thomas International Regatta Racing
26 March Prize Giving Ceremony
27-28 March Passage to Antigua (optional)
29 March Morning Disembark
- 2 days of pre-event race training in St Thomas
- 1 day Round the Rocks Race
- 3 days of Regatta racing
- Experienced racing skipper and mate on board
- Berthing in St Thomas
- Race entry fees
- Entry to prize giving and parties
- On board soft drinks & lunches
- General boat expenses (berthing, diesel, gas etc.)
- Crew shirt to wear for the event and take home as a momento
We recommend that crew rent accommodation ashore, however there is accommodation on board the yacht if required.
What's Not Included:
- Accomadation ashore (optional)
- Flights and transfers
- Breakfast and dinners
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More