Les Voiles De Saint Barth 2018
With its simple and straightforward goal of “Competition on the Water and Conviviality on the Shore,” Les Voiles de St. Barth has continued to attract sailors from around the world, growing from the original 27 boats in 2010 to almost 70 on the starting line last year. 80 boats are expected in 2018.
Close to 1,200 sailors of over 20 different nationalities gather each year for the four days of intense competition, in a festive, friendly ambiance... set against the magnificent backdrop of the island of Saint Barthélemy.
This tropical island is known for it beautiful landscapes, where “luxury and tradition blend to create a small paradise of a thousand treasures.” St Barth is a far cry from the rustic charm of the other islands, offering crystal clear waters, clean beaches, international gastronomy and luxury shopping.
With high performance boats, all star crew, great race-courses and varied and complex weather conditions, this regatta is THE place to be.
This is a 7-day package that can be extended to include passages before and after the week.
- Minimum age 18
- We expect all crew to have a basic competence in sailing, (i.e. to be familiar with the points of sail, use of winches, handling lines and so on). In reality many crew who sign up for this package will be far more experienced. A mixed experience of crew works well for this event.
Saturday 7 April 2018 (Evening) - Welcome St. Barths
Sunday 8 April 2018 - Race Training Day 1
Monday 9 April 2018 - Race Training Day 2
Tuesday 10 April 2018 - Race Day 1
Wednesday 11 April 2018 - Race Day 2
Thursday 12 April 2018 - Lay Day
Friday 13 April 2018 - Race Day 3
Saturday 14 April 2018 - Race Day 4
Saturday 14 April 2018 - Final Prize Giving
Sunday 15 April 2018 Disembark
WHOLE BOAT CHARTER BOOKINGS
- 2 days of pre-event race training in St. Barths
- 4 days of Regatta racing
- Lay day mid-week
- Race ready yacht with clean hull
- Experienced racing skipper
- General boat expenses (diesel, gas etc.)
- Accomadation on board, if required (although we reccomend you stay ashore)
- Crew shirt each to wear for the event and take home as a momento
INDIVIDUAL BERTH BOOKINGS
- Everything in the whole boat charter pacakage above plus;
- Experienced first mate onboard
- Race entry fees
- On board soft drinks & lunches
What's Not Included:
- Flight and transfers
- Breakfast and dinners (eaten ashore)
- Whole boat charters do not include
- First Mate
- Race Entry Fees
- Soft Drinks and Lunches
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail email@example.com. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More