Les Voiles De Saint Barth
With its simple and straightforward goal of “Competition on the Water and Conviviality on the Shore,” Les Voiles de St. Barth has continued to attract sailors from around the world, growing from the original 27 boats in 2010 to almost 70 on the starting line last year. 80 boats are expected in 2017.
Close to 1,200 sailors of over 20 different nationalities gather each year for the four days of intense competition, in a festive, friendly ambiance… All set against the magnificent backdrop of the island of Saint Barthélemy.
Course Duration:This is a 7-day package that can be extended to include passages before and after the week.
- Minimum age 18
- We expect all crew to have a basic competence in sailing, (i.e. to be familiar with the points of sail, use of winches, handling lines and so on). In reality many crew who sign up for this package will be far more experienced. A mixed experience of crew works well for this event.
Saturday 8 April 2017 (Evening) - Welcome St. Barths
Sunday 9 April 2017 - Race Training Day 1
Monday 10 April 2017 - Race Training day 2
Tuesday 11 April 2017 - Race Day 1
Wednesday 12 April 2017 - Race Day 2
Thursday 13 April 2017 - Lay Day
Friday 14 April 2017 - Race Day 3
Saturday 15 April 2017 - Race Day 4
Saturday 15 April 2017 - Final Prize Giving
Sunday 16 April Disembark or Optional Passage to Antigua
Monday 17 April Disembark Antigua
WHOLE BOAT CHARTER BOOKINGS
- 2 days of pre-event race training in St. Barths
- 4 days of Regatta racing
- Lay day mid-week
- Race ready yacht with clean hull
- Experienced racing skipper
- Entry to prize giving
- General boat expenses (diesel, gas etc.)
- Accomadation on board, if required (although we reccomend you stay ashore)
INDIVIDUAL BERTH BOOKINGS
- Everything in the whole boat charter pacakage above plus;
- Experienced first mate onboard
- Race entry fees
- On board soft drinks & lunches
- Crew shirt to wear for the event and take home as a momento
What's Not Included:
- Flight and Transfers
- Breakfast and Dinners
- Whole boat charters do not include
- First Mate
- Race Entry Fees
- Soft Drinks and Lunches
- Team Shirts
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to make a booking.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More