RYA Keelboat Spinnakers
To introduce keelboat sailors to three sailed boats. Covering all areas of spinnaker use.
Two Days 0930 to 1700 or four evenings 1800 to 2115
- Rigging, hoisting, setting, triming, gybing and dropping the kite
- Apparent wind speed and rig set up
- Playing the angles
- Spinnaker tuning
- 2 days shared use of one of our keelboats
- 2 days instruction
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Keelboat Sailing with Spinnakers Certificate
- Free Parking
- 1 year's free introductory membership to the RNLI
What's Not Included:
- Wet weather gear (£5/day hire if required)
Individual Person Price: £199
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Team Stormforce take home a trophy from the Manches Cup! More
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More