RYA Keelboat Spinnakers
To introduce keelboat sailors to three sailed boats. Covering all areas of spinnaker use.
2 days 0930 to 1700 or 4 evenings 1800 to 2115
- Rigging, hoisting, setting, trimming, gybing and dropping the kite
- Apparent wind speed and rig set up
- Playing the angles
- Spinnaker tuning
- 2 days shared use of one of our keelboats
- 2 days instruction
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Keelboat Sailing with Spinnakers Certificate
- Free Parking ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Wet weather gear (£5/day hire if required)
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More