RYA Keelboat Seamanship
For you to develop your sailing skills. This course is on board our open keelboats and gives you maximum time helming and adjusting sails to help you better understand how a sailing boat works. The plan is not to use the engine at all.
Two Days 0930 to 1700 or 4 evenings.
- Coming alongside under sail
- Departing pontoons under sail
- Picking up moorings under sail
- Anchoring under sail
- Reefing at sea
- Sailing backwards
- Rudderless sailing
- Sailing in confined spaces
Although designed for the leisure sailor this course is good preparation for the RYA Keelboat Instructor Pre Entry.
- 2 days shared use of one of our keelboats
- 2 days instruction
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Keelboat Seamanship Certificate
- Free Parking ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
- Wet weather gear (£5/day hire if required)
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More