To acquaint outboard owners with fault finding, rectification, owner servicing and maintenance.
One day - 0930 to 1700
None, although some practical experience of powerboating and general knowledge of boats is useful.
- The outboard engine (2 stroke and 4 stroke)
- Fault finding
- Routine cleaning and greasing
- Fuel system
- Propeller changing and care
- Changing gearbox oil
- Water pump inspection and changing
- Fresh water flushing
- Trailer electrics
- Open forum
The course is a mixture of classroom sessions and workshop sessions. During the practical sessions you will work on our training engines, which include;
- Yamaha 30HP 2 stroke
- Archimedes 14HP 2 stroke
- Mariner 4 HP 4 stroke
- Mercury 4 HP 4 stroke
- Tohatsu 3.5 HP 2 stroke
- 1 day of training
- Use of our training engines and tools/workshop
- Stormforce Coaching Outboard Certificate
- Free parking ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
The optional BSAC Certificate is not included in the course fee. If at the end of the course you would like this additional certificate we can arrange it, however it is subject to an additional fee.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More
Doug, gives us his 7 top tips for getting your diesel engine ready for winter!More