Marine Electrics (12 Volt)
Get rid of the confusion and understand how to look after your electric systems. Be able to solve problems that occur both in port and at sea. Become safer and save costly call outs. This course is suitable for sailors and powerboaters and will help skippers become more self-reliant.
1 day 09:30 to 17:00
Basic knowledge of sailing yachts and/or powerboats.
12 Volt DC electrics and marine systems
Batteries, charging and alternative power
Fault finding and troubleshooting
Connecting to the AC shore power
A large component of this course is practical fault finding. During the course you will make use of our training boards/simulators which include night lights, instruments, VHF sets etc. and you will work through common problems that occur with 12 volt installations.
- Day of training & use of simulators/training boards
- Essential Electrics handbook
- Stormforce Coaching 12V Electrics Certificate
- Free parking at Shamrock Quay ( Subject to terms & conditions )
What's Not Included:
Please see below to book onto our scheduled dates. If none suit, please contact us on 02380 231122 as we may be able to schedule a course around you.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More