HSE First Aid at Work
This course was written by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for the work place. It is the standard qualification for First Aiders at Work and is nationally recognised. It is also the minimum qualification for anyone wanting to become either an HSE or RYA endorsed First Aid Instructor.
3 Days - 0930 to 1630 hrs.
We can also run the course on demand over evenings for groups or come to you and run the course at your workplace, if more convenient.
There are none for this course.
Written by the HSE, the syllabus includes CPR, treatments for shock, electric shock, bleeding, asthma, poisons, epilepsy, heat stroke and other common ailments. It also covers the use of First Aid kits and accident reporting.
Although not part of the standard syllabus, we include drowning and hypothermia as so many of our customers work in marine environments. We can easily tailor this course to your requirements and are often asked to include treatment for children.
The course is examined on the last day (practical, and oral/written) and the certificate lasts for three years.
- Three day First Aid Course
- Exam on the third day
- Stormforce FAW Manual
- HSE First Aid at Work Certificate
- Free parking on site ( subject to terms & conditions )
The dates below are for courses running at our training centre in Southampton. However, we can set up a course specifically for your group at either our premises or yours if required.
Dates & Prices will load below shortly, and you can book online, call the team in the office on +442380 231122, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see dates you require, please do get in touch as we may still be able to assist. VAT is included in all our course/charter/race fees where it is applicable, most products are charged at the standard rate, however some are at the reduced rate, zero rate or not eligible for VAT at all. Any way the price below is the price you pay.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More