MCA / RYA Commercial Level 2
This training and qualification will enable you to drive a small powered craft commercially in the UK on Coastal (and some inland) waters, as required.
The basic qualification is known as the MCA / RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate of Competence or RYA Powerboat Level 2 with Commercial Endorsement. This 5-day course consists of the modules required to attain that qualification.
5 days - 0930 to 1700 hrs. These are usually five consecutive days but can be broken up if required.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- ML5 or ENG1 medical by a Doctor*
- No previous experience required
- PPR Professional Practices & Responsibilities Online Course**
*The ML5 Medical can be carried out by your GP: it takes about twenty minutes. Your GP will probably charge for this. Given enough notice we can arrange for your medical to be taken with our local Doctor.
If you book this 5-day programme with us, we will pay for your PPR course (normally £37).
This course is effectively made up of 4 shorter courses:
- 5 days instruction
- Fuel and RIB for the powerboat training
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate
- RYA Start Powerboating Handbook
- RYA First Aid Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Certificate
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- 1 Year free introductory RNLI membership
- Free parking on site
What's Not Included:
- Wet weather gear for the 2 days of powerboating (£5 per day to hire)
- RYA Short Range Certificate Licence Fee (£30)
- RYA Commercial Endorsement Fee (£30)
- RYA ICC Power 10m (International Licence) £40
Individual Person Price: £576
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More
- Stormforce Students' Shackleton Epic Adventure Success! More