RYA Keelboat Level 3 (Better Sailing)
This Improver Course bridges the gap between the Level 2 Keelboat (Basic Skills) course and the more advanced keelboat modules (Seamanship, Start Racing, Spinnakers and Performance Sailing). It is intended to make the transition easier for those sailors wishing to progress through the scheme, allowing them opportunity to develop their technique and also have a taster of what the Advanced Courses have to offer.
Two Days 0930 to 1700 or four summer evenings 1800 to 2115.
- Rig set up for different weather conditions
- Rigging, hoisting, trimming and dropping the spinnaker
- Development of trim, balance and sail setting
- Man Overboard procedure in various conditions
- 2 days shared use of one of our keelboats
- 2 days instruction
- Loan of a life jacket
- RYA Keelboat Better Sailing Level 3 certificate
- Free Parking
- 1 year's free introductory membership to the RNLI
What's Not Included:
- Hire of wet weather gear (£5/day if required)
Individual Person Price: £199
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Team Stormforce take home a trophy from the Manches Cup! More
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More