To acquaint outboard owners with fault finding, rectification, owner servicing and maintenance.
One Day 0930 to 1700
None, although some practical experience of powerboating and general knowledge of boats would be useful.
- The outboard engine (2 stroke and 4 stroke)
- Fault finding
- Routine cleaning and greasing
- Fuel system
- Propeller changing and care
- Changing gearbox oil
- Trailer electrics
- 1 day of training
- Use of our training engines and tools/workshop
- Stormforce Outboard Certificate
- Free parking
What's Not Included:
The optional BSAC Certificate is not included in the course fee. If at the end of the course you would like the certificate we can arrange it, however it is subject to external BSAC fees of £28.
Individual Person Price: £99
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Team Stormforce take home a trophy from the Manches Cup! More
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More