This course is designed to help you better understand how to set up and maintain your rigging and winches.
Usually 1 day (0930 to 1700) but this can be varied to suit individual needs.
A mixture of classroom and hands on training including:
- Rig layout & formations
- Rig inspections
- Rig tunning
- Going aloft
- Servicing winches & deck hardwear
- Splicing (3 strand, dyneema and braid on braid)
- Sailmaker's Whipping
- Day of training & use of winches, rigging etc
- Stormforce Yacht Rigging certificate
- Ropes for splicing and whipping
- Free parking at Shamrock Quay
What's Not Included:
This course is only avalible to
- Yacht clubs
- 1:1 bespoke bookings
Individual Person Price: £230
Please call the office on 02380 231 122 or e-mail email@example.com for more information, or to book this course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Team Stormforce take home a trophy from the Manches Cup! More
Great Race Results from the RORC Cervantes Trophy as the 2013 RORC Fastnet campaign gets underwayMore
- Now recruiting for the Stormforce Coaching Internship programme beginning September 2013... More
- 1st place race results to shout about! More